Help us build the future of instant payments
Ingo is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver embedded payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
Why I work at Ingo
Ingo Payments offers a comprehensive benefits package that focuses on the holistic well-being of our employees. We also provide a range of work-from-home or hybrid work opportunities.
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Gap Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Virtual Personal Training
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Calm App Membership
- Virtual “Water Cooler” Communication Channels
- Company Sponsored Volunteer Opportunities
- Company Events and Team Building Activities
- Peer Recognition Program
- 401K Retirement Savings Program w/Company Match
- Health & Dependent-Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Live or On-Demand Financial Literary Training
- Grant Circle (emergency funding for employees experiencing financial hardship)
Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you! Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to Ingo’s long-term business growth.